Why Choose Us
Visit A Comfortable Dental Office ~ Let your smile shine with patient-friendly technology ~ We’ll fit you in around your family’s schedules ~
We offer all your dental needs under one roof ~ We will see you as soon as possible!
Advanced Dental Technology
From saliva testing to computer-guided dental implant surgery, we use all of the latest equipment and techniques to give you a healthy smile and comfortable care. The Wand® even takes the sting out of anesthesia!
Variety of Orthodontic Treatments
When it comes to orthodontics, what’s right for one smile may not work for another. To meet the needs of every smile, you can get conventional braces, clear ceramic braces, or Invisalign.
Some dentists keep banker’s hours. Not us. You can schedule your appointments as early as 7 a.m., as late as 8 p.m., and even on Saturdays (hours vary, please call). Visit us before school or after work!
Maintain a Beautiful Smile at Our Orland Park Family Dental Center
Smiles of Orland Park would love to be your dentist office for the entire family. We know that choosing the right dentist can be tricky, so here are a few reasons you and your loved ones should visit our Orland Park family dental center:Modern Dental Technology Ensures Comfortable & Precise Treatment
At Smiles of Orland Park, we believe in giving our patients the best care possible. One of the ways we make sure we achieve this is by investing in the latest dental techniques and equipment. Our office features all this and more:
• Intraoral cameras that let you see just what we see inside your mouth
• A CBCT scanner to produce crisp 3D images of your head and neck
• Digital X-rays for precise imaging with a fraction of the radiation of conventional X-rays
• An iTero scanner for quick, mess-free digital impressions
• The Wand® pain-free anesthesia that’s capable of numbing a single tooth
• Dental laser therapy for gentle and precise gum and tooth treatment
• The DIAGNOdent system to detect tooth decay invisible to the naked eye
• The VELscope system for detecting early signs of oral cancer
• MyPerioPath® saliva testing to aid in eliminating harmful, disease-causing bacteria
• Guided dental implant surgery to make your procedure as quick and efficient as possible
You’ve found a caring Orland Park family dental center. Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 708-221-8709. You can also schedule online.